Review – Markets Pilot Scam – Is It Real or Not?
Markets Pilot Broker Rating
Contrary to some critics on the web, Markets Pilot is not a scheme and provides reliable trading services for those wanting to trade cryptocurrencies. The company is well-specialized in this field and has an offer tailored towards tackling the challenges of the cryptocurrency market.
Cryptocurrency prices had been increasingly volatile this year and because of that, cryptocurrency trading is on the rise. Traders all around the world are looking for opportunities to get involved, without having to deal with traditional exchange platforms, and brokerage brands had come to the rescue.
Markets Pilot is one of the most prominent because it is specialized in cryptocurrencies only. Is Markets Pilot a scam or does it represent a trusted opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies in optimal conditions? Read the current review ‘till the end to find an answer.
What makes Markets Pilot special?
One of the main advantages of Markets Pilot has to do with the cryptocurrency coverage. There aren’t any other brands providing access to so many crypto instruments, denominated in fiat currencies like the US dollar or Euro, as well as crypto-to-crypto pairs in BTC, ETH, XMR, or USDT.
At the same time, the broker provides a broad selection of account types, as you’re about to see in one of the next paragraphs. What stands out is the broker’s interest to provide a wide range of educational resources like webinars, automated strategies, in-depth research, and individual trading sessions.
Access to the cryptocurrency is ensured via Sirix, a proprietary trading software developed by Markets Pilot. It comes in four different versions (Web, Android, iOS, and Desktop) ensuring that customers have access to their accounts at any point and from any type of device.
Sirix is a platform optimized to handle the challenges of the cryptocurrency market. With a simple user interface, it is ideal for beginners, while the integration of social trading features is another useful tool to help them navigate the market.
Advanced charting techniques, a great degree of customization, the ability to make deposits from the platform, and 14 different languages are proving Markets Pilot built Sirix to help traders all around the world.
Out of the wide range of features provided by Markets Pilot, a few are standing out in a huge way:
- Cryptocurrency coverage: over 90 different cryptocurrency instruments are currently supported, more than any other broker from the industry.
- Optimized trading software – Sirix is a platform designed specifically for the cryptocurrency market. It is simple yet integrates all the tools needed to trade efficiently.
- Social trading – the platform provides access to social trading. Traders can view the ideas of professional traders or even copy their trades.
- Educational resources – Markets Pilot offers access to webinars, weekly reports, expert advisers, automated strategies, crypto expert sessions, all designed to help traders gain an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Trusted customer support – traders can contact Markets Pilot via email, phone, or the live chat feature available on the website.
At present, there are 7 different account types available at Markets Pilot. Traders can choose one of the following:
- Student account (1:200 leverage, account manager, one monthly webinar, economic calendar, etc.)
- Advanced account (one weekly live webinar, expert advisor, on top of the student account features)
- Semi-managed account (3 live webinars per week, expert adviser, 1:500 leverage, account manager, etc.)
- Fully managed (unlimited live webinars, automated strategies, expert adviser, 1:500 leverage, account manager, etc.)
- Pro account (in-depth research, weekly reports, live webinars, expert adviser, economic calendar, etc.)
- Expert account (crypto expert, weekly reports, in-depth research, portfolio construction, automated strategies, etc.)
- 1 million club (crypto expert sessions, individual trading with a crypto specialist, expert adviser, portfolio construction, live webinars, etc.)
Security is one of the key concerns when dealing with cryptocurrencies, which is why Markets Pilot had given increased attention to this matter. Since it relies on proprietary trading software, the broker uses the latest security protocols to ensure clients’ funds and personal information are always safe. No one will ever have unauthorized access to any trading account.
Markets Pilot keeps close contact with customers or any individual wanting to learn more about its services. People can reach a customer representative via email, phone, or the live chat feature available during the week. The customer service benefits from good ratings since you can get a reply very fast, especially during the working days.
Contrary to some critics on the web, Markets Pilot is not a scheme and provides reliable trading services for those wanting to trade cryptocurrencies. The company is well-specialized in this field and has an offer tailored towards tackling the challenges of the cryptocurrency market. With a global outreach (except residents in the United States of America), anybody can open an account with Markets Pilot.
Markets Pilot is transparent with its services and provides all the information needed on its website. Also, with the broadest cryptocurrency coverage in the market, it has a leading advantage over other brokers that have only a handful of crypto instruments on their list.